Chinese chives omelet. Chives Omelet – A simple recipe that makes good use of the leftover ingredient, plus it's so fast to A good way to use up Chinese chives or garlic chives is to make chives omelet—a simple recipe that. Chinese Chives Omelette is a popular egg dish in Chinese and Malaysian cuisine. Get this quick and easy recipe with simple ingredients!
Chinese chives are read as Jiu Cai (韭菜) in Chinese. There are both lovers and haters to Chinese chives. It is widely used in Chinese kitchen as a dumpling filling aroma ingredients. You can have Chinese chives omelet using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese chives omelet
- It’s 1/2 pack of Chinese chives.
- You need 3 pieces of Eggs.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Soy Sauve.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Milk.
Fuel up for the day with eggs for breakfast. When you want a change, try the other omelet ideas at the end of the recipe. —Naomi Giddis, Two Buttes, Colorado. Add Chinese chives and fry for another minute or so. Pour in eggs to Cut folded omelet in half with edge of spatula.
Chinese chives omelet step by step
- Cut the Chinese chives into 3 cm length..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the soy sauce and milk, then mix it well..
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, and stir fry the chinese chives quickly..
- Add beaten eggs, stir it easily to draw a circle slowly into from the outside. When one side become brown, turn it over and bake the other side..
Flip omelet over and allow it to cook and brown for another. This dish is basically an omelette mashed up with one of those layered crepe cakes, with scallions and soy sauce interleaved between each layer. Outstanding omelet that is quick and easy. This is a Chinese dish, and most omelets in Asia are flat, rarely folded, and some times stuffed. Tofu Recipes Asian Recipes Ethnic Recipes No Egg Pancakes Asian Foods Omelette Cooking Ideas Guacamole Chinese.