Low Calorie Pork Chop peppers & potatoes. Crock Pot Pork Chops Low Calorie Recipes. Find all your favorite Low Calorie Pork Recipes, rated and reviewed for you, including Low Calorie Pork Low carb meatballs with pork, beef, cheddar, egg and onion that are perfect for a meaty breakfast or any meal. Using cayenne pepper and paprika, these pork chops are a tasty treat.
Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and ground black pepper. Heat up a skillet on medium-high heat. Pork chops cook quickly in the Instant Pot, and these Instant Pot Low-Carb Paprika Pork Chops were very tasty. You can have Low Calorie Pork Chop peppers & potatoes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Pork Chop peppers & potatoes
- Prepare 4 oz of pork chop.
- It’s 2 tsp of Worchestershire.
- You need 2 tsp of EVOO.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt, pepper, sage, parsley, basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of medium sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium mild Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Red/sweet onions.
- Prepare 2 of small yellow potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
The Penzey's Pork Chop Seasoning has salt, garlic, white pepper, onion, ginger, and hickory smoke flavor, so if you don't have Pork Chop Seasoning just use a pinch of whichever of. Place in a plastic container and refrigerate overnight. Boneless pork chop recipes are great for so many reasons: they're low carb, budget-friendly and easy to cook! Season the pork chops before cooking to tenderize the meat.
Low Calorie Pork Chop peppers & potatoes step by step
- Combine the Pork Chop, Worchestershire, soy sauce, pepper, sage, pepper in a zip lock bag & move it around until the pork chop is completely covered. Let sit for 5 minutes..
- While that is sitting peel & dice the potatoes & start to boil them until soft. Roughly 15-20 minutes. Also dice the peppers & onions..
- While the potatoes are cooking heat a nonstick pan with olive oil. Then pour the contents of the zip lock bag into the pan..
- Cook the pork chop for 2-3 minutes per side on medium to low heat to lightly brown each side. Then fill pan with the peppers/onions & pour the chicken stock & balsamic vinegar in & cover. Cooking roughly 15-20 more minutes adding a little chicken stock if necessary to avoid burning..
- Drain the potatoes. Pour back into the pan & mash with a touch of chicken stock, Dijon, salt, & pepper..
- Neatly assemble the potatoes on the plate. Place the pork chop on the potatoes & then top with the peppers/onions mixture & enjoy.
Then heat your skillet over medium-high heat. You can season your pork chops simply with salt and ground black pepper. These slow cooker pork chops are seasoned with Latin spices in a flavorful sauce with tomatoes, olives, peppers and potatoes. How many calories inPork Boneless Top Loin Chop, lean only, raw. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.