Mexican Sloppy Joe Stuffed Biscuits. Sloppy Joe Stuffed Biscuits are a real treat and a great way to use leftover Sloppy Joes. Flaky buttermilk biscuits are filled with savory meat & cheese filling and baked until golden brown. Sloppy Joe Stuffed Biscuits have big flavor and we really don't want to count the calories, do we?
Sweeten up your day with these favorite brownie recipes. Our original Sloppy Joe Biscuit Rounds gets a makeover. Sloppy Joe Stuffed Rolls always give me such a fond childhood memory. You can have Mexican Sloppy Joe Stuffed Biscuits using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Sloppy Joe Stuffed Biscuits
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper; medium dice.
- You need 1 of red onion; small dice.
- You need 6 of jalapenos; minced.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- You need 18 oz of tomato puree.
- Prepare 8 oz of chili sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of molasses.
- Prepare 2 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 can of biscuits.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter; melted.
Just knowing we were having sloppy Joes for dinner got us all excited. This is where I create simple, savory, and sweet recipes that anyone can make from home. A Sloppy Joes recipe starts with refrigerated biscuits pressed in muffin cups and filled with Manwich meat mixture, then sprinkled with cheese after baking. Sloppy Joe Stuffed Biscuits are a delicious way to enjoy your ground veal!
Mexican Sloppy Joe Stuffed Biscuits step by step
- Heat large saute pan. Brown the ground beef with the dried seasonings, and remove from saute pan. Use the rendered fat to saute the peppers and onions with adding vegetable oil as needed..
- Add garlic 1 minute before the peppers and onions are nicely caramelized. Cook until fragrant..
- Caramelize tomato paste for one or two minutes in the pan to remove metallic flavor..
- Return beef to pan. Add remaining wet ingredients and cinnamon..
- Reduce approximately 20 minutes or until desired consistency is reached..
- Adjust seasoning. Fold in cilantro..
- Combine three biscuits together and flatten into a circle. Stuff with approximately 3 tablespoons of the mixture. Fold over and press the edges together to seal the pocket. Top with melted butter and cracked black pepper..
The veal mixture is made with traditional tomato sauce recipe for a homemade. I'm a busy teacher and mom, so weekday meals with shortcuts are a huge help. I always have to share the recipe when I take these to school. Press onto bottoms and up sides of greased muffin cups. A Sloppy Joes recipe starts with refrigerated biscuits pressed in muffin cups and filled with Manwich meat Get Stuffed Sloppy Joe Bombs Recipe from Food Network.