Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. These perfect paleo chocolate chip cookies are thick, chewy and have the perfect texture. Many of the reviewers have called these the best cookies ever and said that nobody had a clue that they were paleo (or even gluten-free)! This recipe also has vegan and keto options.
If you prefer soft buttery keto cookies, these gluten free low carb chocolate chip cookies are sure to satisfy. She enjoys experimenting in the kitchen to create low sugar foods that taste like high carb favorites! Soft, moist, intensely chocolatey and lightly chewy. You can have Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cups of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of stevia.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
These gluten free & keto double chocolate chip cookies are what keto dessert dreams are made of. Betty Crocker, eat your heart out! Our favorite thing about these keto chocolate chip cookies (besides the flavor) is that they provide you with energy and keep you in ketosis. Low-carb or gluten-free keto chocolate chip cookies that deliver the texture and comforting flavors Thankfully, this keto chocolate chip cookies recipe has come to the rescue.
Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or coat with olive oil.
- In a medium size bowl add eggs, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Blend together..
- Add cream of tartar, salt, baking soda, cocoa powder, and stevia. Mix well.
- Add almond flour.
- Scoop spoonful of cookie dough on baking sheet 2 inches apart and lightly press down..
- Sprinkle salt lightly on top and bake 15 minutes. Let cool completely before handling..
This recipe is easy, so More Keto-Friendly Dessert Recipes. If you're worried that following a ketogenic diet will leave you. A Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie, Baked to Impress. HighKey Snacks Keto Low Carb Food Chocolate Brownie Cookie Bites – Paleo, Diabetic Diet Friendly – Gluten Free, Low Sugar Dessert Treats & Sweets & Ketogenic Products Healthy Protein Brownies. Super easy thick and chewy chocolate chip cookies that are even better than Toll House!