Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas. Easy Spiced Chicken with Potatoes and Peas. Upgrade a dinner standby (chicken, potatoes, and peas!) with a crunchy, sweet cornflake rub. Stir in mint leaves and lemon zest.
Learn how to make homemade chicken with potatoes & peas. Lunch for children and the whole family. For more recipes: Chicken & Potatoes Recipe. You can have Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas
- It’s 30 of small round potatoes halved.
- It’s 1 pound of bone in skin on chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- Prepare 5 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 2 of carrots (optional).
Add the sugar-snap peas to the potatoes and cook for a couple of mins. Stir in the spring onions, then drain the vegetables and tip them into a large serving bowl. Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh And Potatoes Recipes. Baked Chicken With Peas And Potatoes Recipes.
Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil on chicken and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Place potatoes, onion, and carrots in large Pyrex. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Put chicken in top of potatoes and carrots and place bay leaves on top.
- Bake for 30-35 min until chicken is almost cooked. Remove from oven and add can of peas. Cook for an additional 10 minutes until chicken is fully cooked and browned. Enjoy!.
Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. My mom calls them "new potatoes and peas" because Grandma would always make them with the new spring potatoes and peas that were fresh from Stir in chicken bouillon paste (you could also substitute one crushed bouillon cube). Season with a little salt and pepper (easy on the salt, as the. I also cubed a couple of potatoes as well and boiled with chicken and carrots. Place the potatoes in a saucepan with enough water to cover.