My easy cookies. Terrific plain or with candies in them. They are really good, plain or with candies in them. My aunt gave me this recipe, and my family thinks these cookies are delicious.
This easy sugar cookie recipe requires no chilling, no rolling and makes soft sugar cookies that stay chewy for DAYS! Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy, however here are a few notes. These cookies hold a special place in my heart. You can cook My easy cookies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My easy cookies
- You need 4 of o.z. unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s of apple butter and strawberry jam (or any other "thick" jam you like).
My friend brought me a meal after my first miscarriage. An easy chocolate chip cookie recipe for soft biscuits with a squidgy middle that will impress family and friends. Bake a batch of these easy cookies with just five ingredients – or fewer. Cookies are a simple sweet treat that are perfect for any occasion.
My easy cookies instructions
- Mix sour cream and soft butter by mixer on a law speed for a minute.
- Add vanilla extract, baking powder, flour..
- When the dough will be ready, make a ball from it, wrap in plastic wrap and let it sit in your freezer for 15 min.
- In 15 min unwrap the dough, roll it pretty thin and cut in squares 1,5 inch each.
- Place jam in the center.
- Roll 2 opposite corners.
- Bake at 410°F For 15 min. Enjoy!.
We've gathered some of our favorite cookie recipe collections for you to enjoy. Easy Snickerdoodle Cookies are a fun holiday classic to make with friends and family. Several years ago, back in my teaching days, my co-worker Jo-Lynn gifted me a recipe, claiming that it was for the. He added a little colored sugar to the top before using the fork. I actually prefer to decorate my sugar cookies with my buttercream frosting.