Sukka Chicken. Chicken Sukha – A dry chicken dish that is made with few ingredients but tastes amazing. It can be made on any busy day and can be served with rice or roti varieties. Chicken sukka (sukha) from coastal, western India is a dry dish with very little gravy, combining elements and ingredients of both the Malabari and Goan styles of cooking.
This weekend been pretty exciting as I got my first DSLR. Chicken sukka recipe is made by using chicken, onions and coconut paste, curry leaves and cooking the chicken which has a semi gravy consistency. Chicken Sukka Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Sukka (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Sukka ingredients and cooking method) A Mangalorean special chicken recipe, made using fresh. You can have Sukka Chicken using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sukka Chicken
- You need 1 kg of chicken.
- It’s 2 cups of grated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Malvani masala/chicken masala.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of asafoetida/hing.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- You need 2 of onions roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 2/3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Prepare of Oil as required.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s of Chicken marination.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of yogurt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
Kolhapuri Sukka Chicken is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Chicken Sukka fry is a unique Indian chicken recipe, a delicious, flavorful dry Chicken sukka goes well with puffed rice and tomato sambar and is quite a spicy dish. It is a very simple recipe, easy to.
Sukka Chicken step by step
- Dry roast coconut keep aside. Heat 1 teaspoon oil add onions, ginger and garlic. Fry until light brown add garam masala fry and add little coriander fry for less than a minute. Off the stove and let it cool down.
- Marinate chicken with yogurt and salt. Keep aside.
- Add the roasted coconut and onion mix to the blender and grind well a bit of a water if required.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoon oil add asafoetida/hing, bay leaves, cumin seeds and curry leaves. Add the coconut onion mix and let it cook. Then add salt as required with red chilli powder, turmeric and malvani masala. Cool well..
- Finally add the marinated chicken, tomato, mix well. Add little water and let it cook. If cooking in pressure cooker 1 whistle should be enough. Serve with chapati or as a starter..
Ingredients for Kolhapuri Sukka Chicken Recipe. Add chicken pieces, mix well and cook on high heat, stirring continuously, for two to three minutes. Kori Sukka (Chicken Sukka) or Dry Chicken Curry in Mangalore style is one such specialty. Fragrant and just moist enough, this dish brings together all the great flavours of the Konkan coast. Sukka/ Chukka refers to dry stir fries and can be made with either meat or veggie.