Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats. Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan. Keywords: Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini, chicken enchilada zucchini boats, low carb chicken enchiladas, zucchini chicken enchiladas. I just finished the chicken zucchini boats.
Remove zucchini from oven and spoon chicken mixture into zucchini. Sprinkle tops with corn and then cheese blend. Top each zucchini boat with some of the remaining marinara, then top with the mozzarella and a sprinkle of Parmesan. You can have Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats
- It’s 2 of zucchini slices lengthwise.
- It’s 1 oz of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 oz of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 oz of sliced baby bella mushrooms.
- It’s 8 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 4 oz of goat cheese crumbles.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 12 of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt.
Learn how to make Chicken zucchini boats & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Turn to these South-of-the-border-inspired stuffed zucchini boats that are rich in flavor thanks to seasoned tomato sauce and a Mexican cheese blend. Easy to make CHICKEN ENCHILADA ZUCCHINI BOATS! A tasty way to eat more veggies that the whole family will love!
Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 or cook in toaster oven on 450.
- Slice zucchini lengthwise, scoop the meat out of the middle and set aside.
- Line zucchini boats in a casserole dish, spray with Olive Oil, season with pinch of salt, garlic.
- Place zucchini boats in oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add oil, chicken, garlic, carrots, onions, mushrooms and seasonings.
- Saute until chicken and vegetables are browned and tender.
- Remove boats from oven and fill..
- Top with goat cheese and fresh basil.
- Cook and additional 10 to 15 minutes.
A fun alternative to a traditional enchilada with These zucchini boats are loaded with shredded chicken and cheese. Topped with enchilada sauce and all the favorite toppings! Zucchini boats filled with a creamy blend of chicken, broccoli, and mushrooms are topped with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and baked until tender. Fill zucchini boats with Alfredo mixture; place on prepared baking sheet. Zucchini boats stuffed with tender chicken simmered in bone broth, fajita veggies, and classic spices.