Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. Tips for making sloppy joe tater tot casserole: You can use either regular shaped tater tots or tater tot rounds. I like to use the tater tot rounds as I find they get a little crispier. It's up to you how heavy you want to go on the tater tots.
It's simple, it's tasty and it's ready to go. Sloppy Joes meet Tater Tots™ in this casserole that's light on prep and loaded with flavor–and sure to be a hit with the entire family. MORE+ LESS This sloppy joe casserole is such an easy twist on a childhood favorite! You can cook Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- It’s 1 of Onion, chopped & divided.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of Salt & Pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 can of Sloppy Joe sauce.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 16 oz of of Velveeta Cheese, shredded or crumbled & divided.
- It’s 32 oz of bag ORE-IDA Tater Tots, frozen.
The whole family loves this one at my house! Check out my video below and see You're probably going to want to bust out your elastic pants because this Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole is going to make your tummy very happy. This Sloppy Joe beef and vegetable casserole is covered with a layer of crispy golden Tater Tots®. All Reviews for Sloppy Joe Tater Tot® Casserole.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown beef with salt, pepper, garlic & 1/2 of onion, drain well. Wipe out skillet of remaining fat..
- Mix Sloppy Joe sauce & mushroom soup into drained beef in same warm skillet.
- Spray a 9×13 dish with Pam. Place Tater Tots in dish & season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle 1/2 of cheese on top of Tots. Then pour meat mixture over cheese. Sprinkle remaining chopped onion on meat. Finally, top with the remaining cheese..
- Bake between 325-350 F for about an hour. You may need to tent with foil as to not burn the cheese on top..
This Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole is easy to make and delicious. Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole combines ground beef with a zesty tomato sauce, topped with crisp tater tots and melted cheese. Hey everyone, I hope your day is going well. In today's video I am sharing how we make our sloppy joe tater tot casserole and homemade macaroni and cheese. The traditional sloppy joe gets a reboot with a tater tot topping and some peppers and onions thrown in in the base.