easy sloppy joe casserole. All the components of sloppy joes are mixed with penne pasta and Colby-Jack cheese creating a comfort food casserole for cold days. Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier. This is a quick and simple recipe that you can add and take away from to make it all your own.
My family loves this dynamic duo, and you'll love how simple it is to prepare. An easy recipe for Sloppy Joe Casserole, perfect for those times when you want to eat Sloppy Joes on a fork instead of on a bun. Swapping out the buns for noodles makes it even easier to eat, especially if you don't have buns around. You can have easy sloppy joe casserole using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy sloppy joe casserole
- It’s 6 large of hashbrowns.
- It’s 1 lb of ground meat.
- You need 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen spinach.
The only way to make your family's favorite sloppy joe dinner even better is to turn it into a delicious casserole made with only a few ingredients. In our homemade sloppy joe casserole recipe, there are a few differences from the typical sandwich—namely, you'll be losing the buns, and the kids will It takes what we love about homemade sloppy joes—the flavor, the fun, the easy prep—and turns it into a simple weeknight dinner. Delicious homemade sloppy joes in a casserole your whole family is sure to love! I have made this same easy sloppy joe casserole recipe using the meat mixture below and laying crescent rolls on top.
easy sloppy joe casserole step by step
- brown meat till done and drain.
- reuturn to pan add spinach and sauce and stir on low till boiling.
- fry up hashbrowns till done.
- preheat oven to 350 and take a bread pan add three hashbrowns to bottom.
- add half sloppy joe sauce on top.
- then add three more hashbrowns.
- add cheese then rest of sloppy joe sauce on top.
- bake for 10 min on 350.
- good with bread and quick n easy for a busy night.
This sloppy joe casserole is such an easy twist on a childhood favorite! The whole family loves this one at my house! Check out my video below and see how easy this is to make, too! What is it about this time of year that makes me want to throw open my windows, decorate with pumpkins, and start. Sloppy Joe Casserole is an easy twist on traditional sloppy joes that's flavorful and delicious!