French Toast. This classic French Toast recipe is so delicious, easy to make and perfect for breakfast or brunch! Enjoy the BEST French toast in minutes with this recipe and helpful tips! French toast is a dish made of sliced bread soaked in eggs and typically milk, then fried.
French toast is a delicious, classic breakfast dish made with sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few sweet The goal is to make your toast rich and fluffy by making your batter just right, and cooking. Fluffy and tender on the inside, gloriously browned on the outside. Learn how to make this amazing French toast, from what bread to use, the perfect batter, and how to cook. You can cook French Toast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French Toast
- It’s 1 of baguette.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of white sugar.
- It’s of Butter or oil for frying.
Wake up for Robert Irvine's classic French Toast recipe from Food Network, a sweet start to the day made extra special with challah and spices. Learn how Crouton Crackerjacks makes simple yet delicious french toast! There is nothing fancy here because simple is better with this. Add the sweet flavors of vanilla and cinnamon to your breakfast Vanilla extract and cinnamon bring a richness of flavor when making French toast.
French Toast instructions
- Slice the baguette into thick 1 inch pieces..
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, melted butter and white sugar..
- Heat a lightly buttered frying pan to medium high..
- Soak both sides of the bread into the mixture. Pan fry each side until golden brown..
- Serve hot with honey..
It Is easy to make at home and the perfect breakfast for weekends or any day! Serve this light and fluffy french toast with butter, maple syrup, and powdered sugar. French toast will always be a staple for leisurely weekend breakfasts along with my favourite fluffy French toast. Start your morning off right with one of these easy, homemade French toast recipes. Jump to the Easy French Toast recipe or watch our quick recipe video.