My Chicken Salad. A refreshing and simple chicken salad, this is just as delicious over a bed of lettuce as it is on a sandwich! This chicken salad is one of my favorite make ahead lunch recipes. It keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days.
Chicken Salad is also one of the most regular meals in my eating rotation. Use leftover chicken to make delicious chicken salad recipes from My Food and Family! subscribe. The chicken was marinated in herbs and spices with milk and olive oil. You can cook My Chicken Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Chicken Salad
- You need 2 cans of Swanson white premium chicken breast in can.
- It’s 1 cup of mayo.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened dried cranberries.
- You need 2 of green onions chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white ground pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
My Chicken Salad Recipe uses a secret ingredient that you will LOVE! I'm going to show you how to make the best chicken salad with easy, simple ingredients and shredded rotisserie chicken! This is basically my chicken salad except I add both chopped golden Delicious apple and green grapes and leave out the honey and. I always make my chicken salad from scratch by cooking the chicken breast in chicken broth and I usually add some onion, parsley and celery to the broth to give the chicken a lot of flavor.
My Chicken Salad step by step
- Drain chicken. Add to medium bowl..
- Add mayo..
- Add all the seasonings plus the lemon juice and the cranberries..
- Mix until all combined..
The only chicken salad I've ever tasted that I liked more was the family recipe that my friend This healthy chicken salad recipe is fast to make (even faster if you use leftover chicken!) and is a great. Chinese chicken salad – my most made asian salad! This is my most made faux Asian salad. It's "faux" because it's in no way authentic Chinese and that's totally ok. Chicken salad is any salad with chicken as a main ingredient.